Cultural Resistance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The goal of this forum is to provide a common space for students to share ideas, media, links, and other elements.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

9/11 Insurance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John E

9/11 Insurance Empty
PostSubject: 9/11 Insurance   9/11 Insurance I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:20 am

Anyone have a source for the "9//11 towers taking billions in insurance on 9/10"?
Back to top Go down
Sunflowe

9/11 Insurance Empty
PostSubject: ZDay   9/11 Insurance I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:02 pm

Look into the Zeitgeist movement, and watch their films. They provide a great deal of incite into that subject as well as background on our monetary system. Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
shilshadu

9/11 Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 Insurance   9/11 Insurance I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:25 am

Sunflowe wrote:
Look into the Zeitgeist movement, and watch their films. They provide a great deal of incite into that subject as well as background on our monetary system. Let me know what you think.

*It's John, I changed my username*

Thanks! Interesting movie--Zeitgeist. I think it has some great research and good arguments.
Section 1: it's arguments on Christianity are quite good and well-researched. Some of them are red-herrings like the cross symbolism and Dec. 25th, but it was interesting.
Section 2 (9/11): It seems obvious that the "secondary explosions" hint at demolition. It also does not surprise me that the government knew about terrorist movements beforehand, same as Pearl Harbor. And oh Bush; listening to him talk about terrorism is sometimes amusing. The Carlyle Group stuff is pretty shocking. The government covering up debris is obviously suspicious. Also, the Shanksville pictures are laughable. What plane crash? The cutting of beams and molten steel is pretty condemning to me. I also forgot about WTC 7, the "other" building that fell. That seems obviously to be controlled demolition. Overall, very interesting and well-put-together. I do believe that it's definitely not the official story and the evidence points to inside cohesion.
Section 3: The Bad banking reminds me of Rumsfeld's interview. What America's doing with it's money is a mystery.

Thanks for this video, by the way. I found it interesting, especially the 9/11 parts. If you want to discuss it let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

9/11 Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 Insurance   9/11 Insurance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9/11 Insurance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cultural Resistance Forum :: Money-
Jump to: