Cultural Resistance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The goal of this forum is to provide a common space for students to share ideas, media, links, and other elements.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NC child had lunch confiscated and forced to each school lunch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John Resistance
Admin

NC child had lunch confiscated and forced to each school lunch Empty
PostSubject: NC child had lunch confiscated and forced to each school lunch   NC child had lunch confiscated and forced to each school lunch I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:01 pm

Back to top Go down
https://culturalresistance.forumotion.com
Florkie

NC child had lunch confiscated and forced to each school lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: NC child had lunch confiscated and forced to each school lunch   NC child had lunch confiscated and forced to each school lunch I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Those 'healthy school provided lunches' do not look healthy... AT ALL! I avoided school lunches at all cost. Also, it's important to note that they don't always look after your health and offer a larger variety of options. I doubt they have gluten free, low carb, keto, etc. options as well. What happens if someone is allergic to something?

I find it funny that she didn't eat much in the end; I am guessing they rather have her not eat at all than eat something that her mother had provided for her. What her mother made for her is much better than some of the things I'm sure that school is serving.
Back to top Go down

NC child had lunch confiscated and forced to each school lunch
Page 1 of 1